Saturday 19 November 2011

f e e l i n g

" From the beginning until now. All I am thinking was she is better than me. Dear God, please show me the right path. I'm still confuse and I can't make any decision yet. I'm speechless. Kinda useless to do anything. I'm not good any relationship. I can't be someone better. I'm just a weak girl. I got nothing in this world except God who can accept the way who I am. I don't know how to express my feeling. And it seems nothing I can do this time. I'm still learning how to treat a person good and be the best buddy. I'm not that a perfect person. I just want to help and cheers someone's life. I just. . .don't want to be someone else if there's someone want me to change the way I am and who I am. Wish you could accept the one that still can accept and love you the way they do before. "


Love, Sycca.

No comments: