Monday 7 November 2011

What a life~

Shalom readers! =) Seems that I haven't have any followers yet. So much differences than my old blog. Never mind. =)

 Since I am actively with church activities. There are a lot of things new that I've learn. Thanks to all the church members =) It's fun and great to be with them all. The best part when gathering with the youth is sharing! ^^
Yes..I do love their sharing. I can gain a lot of experience and also they do share with the word of God. It does makes me impress to hear more from them. Hehe.
Well...I do sharing but only with certain people who can understand me. I don't simply share with others. Because with the way they show us theirs interest to hear our sharing is they don't seem that they interest with it. For me, what for then if they wanna know about it. Plus, I know who I am who is doesn't know how to tell a story with others. For example, when I about to share with someone, that person might show they don't interest with it or they ignore us then talk to the third person. How sad I am no one would like to hear me ='(
Then I told to myself, "It's better keep silence than talking with others people. Who's care anyway?"
Then, I said again, " Dear God, bless my heart and forgive them with the way that they treat me." 
I am a person that go with the flow. I know I can't judge people. But the only thing that I want is to hear me.
Nobody can be my best companion and buddy except God.
='( Only He knows how bad and good I am. How sad and happy I am. I don't demand much. I just want someone to hear me. Advise me. Accept who I am. Can cheers me up. Can lifted up my spirit again.
People can easily come and go in our life. I just understand with that kind of person after I getting know more and getting nearer to God. That's why, if there's someone did hurt me and talking about how bad I am. I doesn't seem care so much. "Dah lalek dengan semua itu." It's not that I don't care but at the end I'm the one who's getting hurt later. I can't take care always someone's heart if no one could care and understand my heart. =/
I hold these words long ago "Once I do forgives someone, I'll forgets everything with all my sincere heart."
 Maybe I do make someone heart hurts but its okay for me if that person just step forward and said it to me. I can accept everything. But it depends with others too right? That is their own right if they want to keep it in their heart. Hmm...that's all wanna share for today. 
All I can say to you guys, whoever you are, you guys were always in my heart and I do ♥ you guys. Everyone  is special for me =') Nothing difference in Jesus Christ. ^^ 

No comments: