Tuesday 14 August 2012

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

Shallom and sorry guys that I had skipped for three days :P I'm busy enjoying my weekends :D anyway..i'm still gonna continue the challenge.

Unfortunately, for the "A picture of somewhere I've been to", I don't have any picture of the memories where I went to. I do have actually but the folders were gone as previous my lappy had virus attacked it. That's why these few days I'm searching my old picture plus most of it I put it in my album. Only some of the picture I had which I still got. So here it is..




These were at Kampung Sau, Mukah.



Went to Kuching with mom and brother :D




Went to Kuala Lumpur with family's trip :D
*it is an awesome moment (:

Coming soon vacation will be update by the end of this year. Hehehe.
Thanks for reading (: God bless!

No comments: