Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

15 interesting facts about yourself


  • Love photography
  • Love music & sports
  • Alcohol allergic
  • Love my family *that's the fact anyway :D
  • I'm quite sensitive person
  • Love dancing
  • Love cat *I'll get it by my own one day :D hehehe
  • Love a person who play guitar
  • Love to see someone that has dimples *he/she seriously looks cute!
  • Eager to play drum *the fact i don't even know how to play. Just know some. hehe
  • Have lots of friends but only some I consider my BEST friends =P *don't take it to your heart if you think you are not one of them, you can be part of them.
  • I'm a shy person (hell yeahh..)
  • Dislike someone who trying to get an attention (I'm enough with it.)
  • Wanna make something to satisfy myself and my family *I have it already in me :D
  • Waiting for the person to lead me closer to GOD (In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! :D yeahhh....!)
These were just the random facts that I just figured it out! =P




p/s: It's the latest picture of my own that I can get . Better than I don't have one =P

No comments: