Friday 24 August 2012

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Shalom Hello Hi! ^^ Bless day to all of you.

List of short term goals for this month:
1. Get some exercise and stay fit
I hate to stay lazy.. huhuhu.. feels like I'm getting fat :P

2. Score my quizzes, test and of cause EXAMS.
Seriously, this semester is very tough for me because most of it are theory subjects..not most but ALL of it =='' sighh... I'm lack in memorize the important notes..

3. I want peace... =/
All I can say about this.. May God bless the one that I love and protect them in whatever circumstances which may happen to anyone of us..

4. Gain confident
If others can make it, so do I ツ Nothing is impossible right? The keywords "Learn from the mistakes"

That's all for the short term goals. Please pray for me so that I can achieve what I want. 

No comments: