Saturday 21 April 2012

Thinking about you . . .& I miss you . . .





I miss you . . .
I stand up strongly. Watch you silently. Look into your eyes every time we talk. Waiting for you.
My life seems colorful every time I'm with you. Share every moments that I never had. Watching sunset together and feels every moments of nature together. 

When there is gaps between us, I started to miss you even just a minute or seconds. Leaving you for a while is just like my life is stop permanently. I can't live without you. I love you. I miss you. Nothing can compare my love for you. If only you knew how much I think about you.

I do have so much to say but you are too far away. I want to grab you close so that I would know you are here with me. Kiss my forehead so that I knew you would love me more than I knew. Loving you is the part of my job. Missing you is a part of my hobby as it was one of my interest. I would never ever forget about you. You are the only one who still got the key of my heart and I won't simply let others to open it.

All I can say is . . . . 



No comments: