Wednesday 18 July 2012

Campus Life ♥


Shalom, Hello, Hye guys! ^^ I have been so busy this lately but I take this moment to spend some time with you guys to share something that I had went through these days.

So, for the first day at my campus (last Monday), we just met with our own PA to register our module. Some students were busying asking about their final report from their own lecturer, how to present and so much more. That day was kinda relax for me, my mentor only checked the important points and spacing between the lines. So far, my report so good but not that better. But I do "repairing" my report from the first until the last. Pheww....! Just finished up this evening. Kinda a bit screw up ==''

The next day, our department had planned do some cleaning for the whole department. Plus, the department wanna paint one quarter of the wall in green colour. Just now, when I went to our department, the colour was not so good looking because it is light colour. I do prefer a bit dark green colour. But never mind. As long as other people are happy to have new painting at our department.

So, here were the some pictures I had taken. Let's check it out! ^^







Therefore, as you can see..those were our class habit. hehe. Even while doing some works, we still have time to take some picture for ourselves. Hehehe. We were happy to see each other again.

Then, in the afternoon, my friends and I went to town together. I went to take photos and keep my saving in the bank plus accompany my friends to go to saloon and bought some things.
We had a long day walk. For the first time, I get so tired when go for a walk just to see and know what are the changes had been made. Hehehe. I did bought lots of things and I know mom keep on nagging =P

And today, we had our first class for Entrepreneurship Development, conducted by Mr. Rosland. Hehehe. So far so good. I'm glad in his class. Plus! We had our English class too. My favourite class! ♥ Hehe. Though the face of Madam Jane looked fierce, I know she won't get angry without any reason. She's nice person. Hope that everything will go smoothly after this. Last but not least, my HRM class. First thing we did just now was the lecturer gave a survey form. I might understand a bit about HRM but seriously, overall I only knew about 25% out of 100% ==''

I think that's all for today. Thank you for your time. I do appreciate it. Well, have a bless day guys! ^^


*I still can give you guys a smile though I'm tired. Hehehe.

p/s: Tomorrow I'm gonna have my presentation. Do wish me luck okay? ^^ Thanks for the support :D

No comments: