Saturday 1 September 2012

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

Shalom and Hello readers! =D

Let's straight to the point. How I found out about Blogger and why I made one?

First of all, I found out blogger from one of my friend. She had a blog since she was in secondary school and I made one for myself after I graduated from Form 5 (if I'm not mistaken). I found it out kinda cool, interesting, something beautiful and something mesmerizer.. By then, I would love to share something through my blog :D Thanks to her! My buddy! ^^ If not, I won't know anything about blog. Using this blog doesn't looks complicated. Unless you have an eager to know and insist to have a blog. It is as easy as an ABC  ^^

Thanks for reading! :D Keep on touch to read my blog! ♥

No comments: