Thursday 20 October 2011

Good Friend.

Shalom readers! ^^ Thanks God, this morning class I'm not that sleepy. I have to wake up early to finish my project and the script for our group to do the role play this evening. Thanks to my friend who gave me her coffee 3 in 1 for me =P hehe. Actually, I wanna finish up those things at midnight but my eyes were too heavy and so sleepy. So, later I have to bring my "baby boo" to class. Our lecturer want to take video for our role play. I'm the one who is so excited! =P hehe.

Back to the main subject that I wanna talk about. Just now, my best friend send text to me. I'm so happy that she text me but unfortunately, she seems so down. It is because her pointer had drop drastically. I'm in shocked too! Thanks to God who give me opportunity to calm her and to encourage her back. She had been engrossed in worldly matters. I hope she do as what I told her. There had free time just now, I pray for her. Let God do the  rest for her problems. I did just like what did I get from God. He truly came to my life and save me. Thanks for everything God. That's all I wanna share today. 

GOD bless everyone ! ^^ sayonara =D

Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only few find it."
In my opinion, if you found the easiest way to run away from problems or anything, you really lead to destruction. Because in life there's nothing easy when we want to be with God always. But when you found the narrow yet small road to the main door, at the end, you will find something worth it. Nothing is impossible in this world if we really follow our Father footsteps. :) Be bless guys.

No comments: