Wednesday 22 February 2012

Hey you!

You ...
All I'm thinking is you...
My mind is you...

But ...
My heart denied everything...
I don't want to think about it...
Let it be...
I know I won't able to do things right...
Let it be...
I couldn't speaks much...
And couldn't act much...
I don't demand much...
Just want you to know that...
I miss and love you so...


You ...
All I wanted to ask...
Could you always be there for me...
Could you always stay by my side...
Could you wipe away those tears...
Could you lend me your shoulder when I need someone to cry on...
Could you be my listener...
Could you be my supporter...
Could you let me love you...
Could you changes the things that you have to change...
Could you be loyalty...
Could you makes me happy...
Could you hold me tight when I'm frighten...
Could you handle me when I lose control...


You ....
Could you . . . . 

No comments: