Monday 30 January 2012

Easy come.. Easy go~


Shalom readers! (: It's raining heavily outside there at this moment. I'm feel a bit bless with the rain (: Thank you, Lord for the rain.

Hmmm... it's been more than a month I've been thinking and solving my own problems. Days by days, I've been asking to myself on 5 Wives and 1 Husband. Nevertheless, I know that I'm grown up already. It's enough for me to understand every single words and situation why it happened. But sometimes I can't figure it out by myself. Why it must be me actually. 

Obviously, I hate people that easy come and easy go. Why? It is because they must have leaving the footprints every time they come to our life. Then simply gone just like that without knowing our feelings that gonna be so much hurts. Sometimes, I don't want to understand, I don't wanna know. They will do their innocent face, tells lies and so much more. 

As you know, I'm quite disappointed with their attitudes. Sometimes I get annoyed and it makes me get so much angry. As much I concern, I know every steps taken has it's own reason why. But at least tell my why.
I hate it when they gone and suddenly come over just to get attention because no one else can treat him/her. And the next thing happen, they will get something to get us jealous or feels sick to see it. I don't know what's wrong with that person. Well, as long as it makes he/she happy. I don't mind at all.

I just hope them to realize about what they had done and what they had searching for. If they never realize about that, they haven't been that mature enough. I'm not judging anybody. I'm just wish they could know the exactly which one is good or bad, the truth and the lies and so on. 

That's all for tonight I guess (: Wish them have a happy life and MGBU~ 

Sweet Love from me 




2 comments:

The chic and cheap said...

very nice blog!
let me know if we can follow each other!
visit, comment and follow
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG i will follow you back!

removed said...

Thanks! It's my pleasure ^^
Just click the icon "join this page" on the top right of this page.
GBu~