Sunday 8 January 2012

What is LOVE?

Shalom readers! :) Have a good day. Well~ I'm at Miri right now. Just consider it as I'm taking my vacation here. It's hard to explain anyway. 

So, back to my subject. What is Love actually? Let me shares some thoughts and experience about love that I've been through. Seriously, I never had felt the real love accept there's one person that makes me feel the love is real :) Before, my love just happen through phone or a.k.a sms love. HAHA xD when I flash back what had happened before, every things that ever happened do teach me and encourage me a lot to change something better and never repeat the same mistake. But sometimes, there's some people dislike my changes (that's what I think actually).

The love that I had before this is the greatest and the special one for me. But too bad, it's my fault. Just because I took the risk and make the wrong decision. And seriously, I'm not that good in a relationship. 
Plus now, been a single and solo person for almost two years is been tough one. Within those period, I do ever thinking to find another one but at the same time I'm afraid and still thinking of him. I don't know why and I don't know what should I do. Since after that, I tried to live as a single person (even though I ever thought to return back ==')

So now, as a young teenager lady :) nothing could stop me. I'd rather to speak the truth than keeping it in my heart. And so what if there's no one want to listen. At least, God always the one be my a good listener :') He's the GREATEST! ='D Anyway, I still sayang him. But at the same time, I don't feel any connection anymore between me and him. There's one quote I like "Words don't have power to hurt you unless that person is means a lot to you" Yes, he do meant a lot to me before. As I step this new year, those feelings had gone. It's true that She's gone. I'm gone already. :
"She's gone,
Out of my life.
Oh, she's gone.
I find it so hard to go on.
I really miss that girl, my love."
I just understand those lyrics. That's what he trying to say before. Please forgive me and I'm so sorry :')

This moment, all I had were my sweet and sour memories. =P HEHE. I don't know whether I could forget those things days by days, weeks by weeks and years by years. I still keep every stuff that he gave me. Right now, I don't hope much. I just wanna say that wish him a bless and successful life :) Never demand much. 

So for now, I shall continue my single life =) I will have my relationship when I'm ready. Wish no more tears, no more heartbroken and whatever it is. Patience is all I need to make through every things. 

p/s: I miss you and I sayang you for the last. :') God bless you and everyone that I love.

No comments: